Photographing WNBA star Angel McCoughtry

11:45 PM Abdul Sharif 0 Comments

A couple weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to photograph Atlanta Dream player Angel McCoughtry while she visited Louisville to be recognized during the half time of the Louisville Vs North Carolina football game. Being on field during her recognition was amazing, she received a very loud and loving ovation from the crowd.

After the game I was able to take photos of Angel with her medal in my studio. IT was a great privilege, she is such a great and down to earth person. I wish all celebrities were like her LOL Hopefully, I will be able to shoot with her some more when she comes back to Louisville during her off season. Check out her new website: www.angelmccoughtry.net

 









 




















All Photos Copyright Abdul Sharif, All Rights Reserved
Louisville Photographer Abdul Sharif Contact: 502-759-9254

0 comments: